-Newborn sessions are up to 3 hours in length.
-It’s important to book your session as soon as baby arrives. It is best to contact me in the weeks prior to baby’s arrival just to give me a heads up that baby will be here soon.
-The best time to do newborn pictures is within the first 10 days while baby is still sleepy and easy to pose. I will do newborn sessions up to 14 days but baby may not be as co-operative past 10 days old.
-Sessions take place at my in home studio but I am available for on-location sessions too. I know new mom’s may not be up and out within the first few weeks of baby’s arrival. I’m willing to travel to you to ensure you have the opportunity to have a newborn session done. I have several blankets, backdrops, hats and other props available for us to use.
-Please be prepared with anything you may need for your baby (pacifiers, blankets, diapers etc) Its best to feed baby right before the session begins, a full belly usually means a content..sleepy baby 🙂
CHILD & FAMILY PORTRAITS
-Try to keep it simple Keep it simple. I suggest wearing something relatively plain and color-coordinated. Avoid logos, bold patterns, or shapes as they can be distracting.
-I do edit images in photoshop but please make sure faces are clean..boogers are wiped..etc.
-Turn around time is approximately two to three weeks after your session
-You will receive a CD with the edited high resolution images, you may use these for print. On the CD will also be “Web Ready” Images. These are watermarked with my logo and sized for sharing via email / web.
– If you plan to post on facebook or anywhere else online please use the watermarked “web ready” images and provide a link to my website or facebook page (www.pamelaflight.com and http://www.facebook.com/PamelaFlightPhotography)
-Using the web ready images prevents theft of photos and credits me, the photographer.
– A $50 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is due upon booking with the remainder to be paid at the end of the session.
– Bring along any props or items that you’d like to include. Please let me know ahead of time if you wish for me to bring something specific.
– I do ask that all clients sign a model release form. I’m proud of my images that I take and I want to show them off! So, I’d love for you to sign one. This allows me to post teasers on my site for you (and everyone else) to see. You can download a copy of the Model Release Here
– With the CD of you images, you will also receive the print authorization. Please do not confuse this with receiving the copyright of these images. The copyright of all images will only ever be held by me, Pamela Flight, and will never be sold to any third party or client (permission of web images (watermarked, unprintable copies) may be granted to a third party for the use of products in the photos (ie. props, hats, clothing, etc.). You the client will be made aware of the images being used if a model release has been signed. If a release has not been signed, images will not be used by anyone, including me.) . RAW or unedited images will never under any circumstances be given out to anyone, including clients.
You may view the print authorization here
Model Release (download)